Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box Packaging Day
We are excited to announce that this years Operation Christmas Child Party will be done in a new and exciting way this year! We are asking for cash donations to help cover the cost of purchasing the items that go into the shoe boxes! If you would like to donate specific items to be packed into the shoe boxes there is a list located at the bottom of this page! If you have any questions about the evening please contact Robert Bobalik: Rtbobalik90@gmail.com! And be on the look out for more fun details about this night!
- TOYS: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES: pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- NON-LIQUID HYGIENE ITEMS: toothbrushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- ACCESSORIES: t-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A PERSONAL NOTE: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back.
- DO NOT INCLUDE: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; out-of-date candy; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.